What information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Contact Information: This includes your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Supplemental Identification Information: Data such as your government-issued identity document, photo and other information collected for identity, age verification and fraud prevention purposes.
- Account Information: This includes your username, password, and any other information you provide when you create an account with us.
- Payment Information: Data about your billing address and method of payment such as bank details, credit, debit or other payment card information.
- Device, Internet & Network Activity Information: Data from which your device could be identified, such as device ID or other unique identifiers, or about your device, such as browser type, your geolocation information (taken through your mobile device’s GPS signal, browser’s WiFi signal or Bluetooth technology, if your device settings allow for this), IP address, MAC address, data and other information relating to your device and activity on and use of our websites, mobile applications, emails and online content, to the extent such data is considered Personal Data under applicable data protection laws.
- Event Information: Data collected for purposes of registration and participation in events and webinars, such as attendee badge information (e.g., name, title and company name and image), email address, photographs and videos captured during events.
- Activity & Usage Information: Data associated with your activity and use of our products and services, including Membership Activity & Usage Information: data associated with your membership activity and use of our workspaces such as keycard and/or mobile key access data (i.e. date and time of arrival or scan at access point), desk, office and room booking data, printer usage data, credit usage data, desk location data and other information relating to your membership activity and use of our workspaces and membership products and services.
- Security Information: Data such as your image and video footage captured by closed circuit television (CCTV), your access data logs, data collected about you in connection with security incidents that involve you and other information relating to the safety and security of our locations.
How do we use your information? We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our services.
- To improve our services and website.
- To communicate with you about your account and our services.
- To send you marketing communications about our products and services, if you have opted in to receive them.
How do we share your information? We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers, who help us operate our services and website.
- Our marketing partners, who help us send you marketing communications.
- Law enforcement or other government agencies, if required by law.
How do we protect your information?We take steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These steps include:
- Using industry-standard security measures to protect our computer systems and networks.
- Encrypting sensitive data.
- Limiting access to your personal information to authorized employees and contractors.
Your choices. You have the following choices about your personal information:
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
- You can request to access, correct, or delete your personal information.
- You can request to have your personal information transferred to another organization.
To exercise any of these choices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org