Frequently asked questions
Have more questions? Send us a message or book a tour at one of our locations to learn more.
You can sign up to work with us on a monthly, 6-month, or 12-month basis.
If you aren’t quite ready for a monthly membership, we also offer day passes and conference room rentals.
Yes! All members have access to all Bamboo locations. Members have a homebase such as Royal Oak, then get business access hours M-F 9-5pm in other locations. Credits easily roll over so you can book rooms anywhere, anytime.
- Space is sanitized and cleaned daily and sanitizer stations are provided for members to use throughout the day
- Space is designed to encourage privacy, including dividers that double as whiteboards
- We follow all CDC and state guidelines for preventing Covid-19. Please inquire to confirm most recent guidelines.
- We have brand new hvac systems with the addition of LED Ultra Violet purification systems too
- There is plenty of street parking within walking distance. Lots charge $2-10 a day. Free parking is available at nearby casinos. Inquire for latest parking dedicated rates.
In Royal Oak
- Street parking is free before 11am.
- You can also get two hours of free parking at the Center Street Garage behind our building ($0.75/hour after the first two hours)
- You can also purchase a parking pass for unlimited parking for $50/month.
Virtual: includes full mail service as well as one day pass per month and access to our community events and perks
Open coworking: includes 24/7 access to our building and the ability to work at any of our unassigned desks
Dedicated desk: includes a desk where you can set up a monitor and store your personal items overnight
Private office: includes a fully enclosed, private space for your team of 1-10 people to work together
You can schedule a tour through our website or walk in to any of our locations during business hours (Monday-Friday 9am-5pm) and our team will show you around.
Absolutely! Guests are welcome to sign in on the tablet at the main entrance and you’ll receive an email notification that they’ve arrived.
If you are on a month to month contract, we’re happy to pause your membership at any time.
Many of our members are fast growing companies. We’ll work with you to adjust and add on memberships for your needs.
We have bookable sound-proof phone booths available for complimentary to you. Conference room credits are also included with all membership levels and can be used to book rooms that can accommodate 1-15 people.
We love hosting events. Anything over 15 people in a common area we treat as an event. See our rentals page for more information.
- All brand new HDMI connected TVs with Lenovo systems that allow for easy connections to Zoom, Google Hang, or Microsoft Teams
- Gigabit Internet at both locations so you’ll never experience lag
- We use mobile apps to book rooms and access the space
We have a diverse range of people working in our space, including:
- Startups & Small Businesses
- Creatives & Freelancers
- Lawyers & Accountants
- Remote Workers
Our front desk is staffed Monday-Fridays, 9am-5pm to support you
- In Detroit, we’re open 6:30am-Midnight Mondays-Saturdays and 8:30am-9pm on Sundays
- In Royal Oak, members can access our building 24/7 if they have an open coworking, dedicated desk, or private office membership
- Take advantage of our high quality business amenities, including fast wifi, printing, and conference rooms.
- Get out of the house and have a space where you can be productive
- Meet other professionals and network with our entrepreneurial community