Modern workspace for doers and creators.
Coworking, offices, and community to help individuals and teams thrive.
Membership starting at $60/month.
Community First. Diverse. Entrepreneurial.
Bamboo provides all-inclusive modern and flexible coworking, private offices, and meeting rooms. Monthly, weekly, and daily options available.
Over 40,000 square feet of creative office space in downtown Detroit and downtown Royal Oak. Membership includes access to all locations.
A community for growth
Tap into our diverse network of members. Connect with local and national experts and meet your next partner, customer, or advisor.
Find your workflow. All options support in-person, hybrid, and remote teams.
Coworking Starting at $150/month
Unlimited access to Bamboo’s coworking spaces. Access to meeting rooms and phone booths are included.
Dedicated desks Starting at $250/month
Dedicated desks are fully furnished and reserved desk spaces for individuals and teams. A great work-from-home alternative.
Private offices Starting at $500/month
Perfect for privacy, or growing teams. Offices are all fully furnished and can be branded and customized. More flexible and convenient than traditional office leases.
Virtual office Starting at $60/month
Virtual offices include a mailbox with a downtown address, mail service, access to events, and credits for coworking and meeting rooms. Perfect for home-based or remote organizations.
Interested in a Day or Week Pass?
Over 40,000 sq ft of flexible office space in Metro Detroit designed for creativity and community.
Conveniently located at 220 South Main Street in downtown Royal Oak and 1420 Washington Blvd in downtown Detroit, Bamboo’s two locations offer plenty of room to land and expand or start and grow with us.
A growing network of nearly 1,000 members dedicated to doing good work in Metro Detroit and beyond.
Community events keep you connected to local resources, inspired to grow, and collaborating together. All are welcome.
Position, Company name
Position, Company name
Bamboo is a place where entrepreneurs go to grow in Detroit. Their leadership deeply cares about helping other succeed.
VP of Growth @ Autobooks
Love being a part of the family 💚 working here is such a joy.
Brittni Bee Brown
Founder & Principal Publicist at The Bee Agency
Bamboo has given me community, a team of folks in the same phase of life as I am in. We’re all building, creating, learning and failing together.
Founder & CEO at Fair Ventures and Reconnect Teams
I've had the opportunity to work out of both the Detroit and Royal Oak location and Bamboo, as a whole, is by far the greatest work environment you will find in the area.
Director of Operations at Amatis Controls
Frequently asked questions about Bamboo
Have more questions? Send us a message or book a tour at one of our locations to learn more.
You can sign up to work with us on a monthly, 6-month, or 12-month basis.
If you aren’t quite ready for a monthly membership, we also offer day passes and conference room rentals.
Yes! All members have access to all Bamboo locations. Members have a homebase such as Royal Oak, then get business access hours M-F 9-5pm in other locations. Credits easily roll over so you can book rooms anywhere, anytime.
- Space is sanitized and cleaned daily and sanitizer stations are provided for members to use throughout the day
- Space is designed to encourage privacy, including dividers that double as whiteboards
- We follow all CDC and state guidelines for preventing Covid-19. Please inquire to confirm most recent guidelines.
- We have brand new hvac systems with the addition of LED Ultra Violet purification systems too
- There is plenty of street parking within walking distance. Lots charge $2-10 a day. Free parking is available at nearby casinos. Inquire for latest parking dedicated rates.
In Royal Oak
- Street parking is free before 11am.
- You can also get two hours of free parking at the Center Street Garage behind our building ($0.75/hour after the first two hours)
- You can also purchase a parking pass for unlimited parking for $50/month.