How to Expand Your Business to Detroit & Windsor
How to Expand Your Business to Detroit & Windsor a virtual discussion.
Are you a startup or growing business?
Considering expanding into the US or Canada? Join Bamboo and The Accelerator in Windsor to learn more about each cities ecosystem, resources available, and easy ways to land and expand into each market.
Come join us for this virtual session to learn more about:
- The Windsor-Detroit greater ecosystem
- Resources available to navigate expansion
- Bamboo & The Accelerator's programs and services
Bamboo is a leading shared co-working company developing spaces for community innovation, serving 1,000 members. Bamboo has locations at 1420 Washington Blvd in Downtown Detroit and 220 South Main in Downtown Royal Oak.
About The Accelerator
With a 10+ year history of being southwestern Ontario’s regional collaboration hub, The Accelerator is a multi-industry entrepreneurial ecosystem with co-working spaces specifically designed to help accelerate the growth of start-ups and emerging businesses, featuring on-site training and mentoring programs in a truly collaborative environment. The Accelerator’s location on the shores of the Detroit River, minutes from Detroit, Michigan, USA, makes it truly unique in cross-border business opportunity. The Accelerator’s startup community, entrepreneurs, SMEs and operations staff reflect the diversity of Ontario, Canada and the world at large.
More Events at Bamboo
Tech Tuesdays Coworking & Office Hours with Invest Detroit
Michigan Fashion Week Invites All Bamboo Members
Position, Company name
Position, Company name
Bamboo is a place where entrepreneurs go to grow in Detroit. Their leadership deeply cares about helping other succeed.
VP of Growth @ Autobooks
Love being a part of the family 💚 working here is such a joy.
Brittni Bee Brown
Founder & Principal Publicist at The Bee Agency
Bamboo has given me community, a team of folks in the same phase of life as I am in. We’re all building, creating, learning and failing together.
Founder & CEO at Fair Ventures and Reconnect Teams
I've had the opportunity to work out of both the Detroit and Royal Oak location and Bamboo, as a whole, is by far the greatest work environment you will find in the area.
Director of Operations at Amatis Controls
Frequently asked questions about Bamboo
Have more questions? Send us a message or book a tour at one of our locations to learn more.
You can sign up to work with us on a monthly, 6-month, or 12-month basis.
If you aren’t quite ready for a monthly membership, we also offer day passes and conference room rentals.
Yes! All members have access to all Bamboo locations. Members have a homebase such as Royal Oak, then get business access hours M-F 9-5pm in other locations. Credits easily roll over so you can book rooms anywhere, anytime.
- Space is sanitized and cleaned daily and sanitizer stations are provided for members to use throughout the day
- Space is designed to encourage privacy, including dividers that double as whiteboards
- We follow all CDC and state guidelines for preventing Covid-19. Please inquire to confirm most recent guidelines.
- We have brand new hvac systems with the addition of LED Ultra Violet purification systems too
- There is plenty of street parking within walking distance. Lots charge $2-10 a day. Free parking is available at nearby casinos. Inquire for latest parking dedicated rates.
In Royal Oak
- Street parking is free before 11am.
- You can also get two hours of free parking at the Center Street Garage behind our building ($0.75/hour after the first two hours)
- You can also purchase a parking pass for unlimited parking for $50/month.