Bamboo X Culture Shift(hers) Un-networking Night
Join Bamboo X Culture Shift(hers) for an night of un-networking
Female identified persons will have the opportunity to share, connect, and grow together at Culture Shift(hers) Un-networking Night. This quarter's session will dive into non-profit, social impact, and female founders who take a holistic approach to their lives and work. Walk away with new or deeper connections, tools to enhance leadership and productive, and refresh your mental and emotional well being.
Are You a Culture Shift(Her)?
If so, you are invited to join us for the second installment of un-networking for feminine transformational leaders: Vol 2. No More Starving Artists! An intimate gathering of like hearts and kindred spirits who do big work in the world to make it better, this is for:
- Fine and Performing Artists
- Freelance Writers
- Content creators
- Event Producers
- Culinary Arts
This is the event is designed for you to not just attend but make meaningful connections, collaborations and get inspired.
- Round table chats
- Power Panel with Q and A
And so much more!
Come for the community and leave with sisterhood! This is not about your title and role but how we can support each other’s impact. See you there!
More Events at Bamboo
Tech Tuesdays Coworking & Office Hours with Invest Detroit
Michigan Fashion Week Invites All Bamboo Members
Position, Company name
Position, Company name
Bamboo is a place where entrepreneurs go to grow in Detroit. Their leadership deeply cares about helping other succeed.
VP of Growth @ Autobooks
Love being a part of the family 💚 working here is such a joy.
Brittni Bee Brown
Founder & Principal Publicist at The Bee Agency
Bamboo has given me community, a team of folks in the same phase of life as I am in. We’re all building, creating, learning and failing together.
Founder & CEO at Fair Ventures and Reconnect Teams
I've had the opportunity to work out of both the Detroit and Royal Oak location and Bamboo, as a whole, is by far the greatest work environment you will find in the area.
Director of Operations at Amatis Controls
Frequently asked questions about Bamboo
Have more questions? Send us a message or book a tour at one of our locations to learn more.
You can sign up to work with us on a monthly, 6-month, or 12-month basis.
If you aren’t quite ready for a monthly membership, we also offer day passes and conference room rentals.
Yes! All members have access to all Bamboo locations. Members have a homebase such as Royal Oak, then get business access hours M-F 9-5pm in other locations. Credits easily roll over so you can book rooms anywhere, anytime.
- Space is sanitized and cleaned daily and sanitizer stations are provided for members to use throughout the day
- Space is designed to encourage privacy, including dividers that double as whiteboards
- We follow all CDC and state guidelines for preventing Covid-19. Please inquire to confirm most recent guidelines.
- We have brand new hvac systems with the addition of LED Ultra Violet purification systems too
- There is plenty of street parking within walking distance. Lots charge $2-10 a day. Free parking is available at nearby casinos. Inquire for latest parking dedicated rates.
In Royal Oak
- Street parking is free before 11am.
- You can also get two hours of free parking at the Center Street Garage behind our building ($0.75/hour after the first two hours)
- You can also purchase a parking pass for unlimited parking for $50/month.