2023 Detroit Nonprofit Day Pre-Conference Soiree
Sign up to participate in our pitch competition and win grant funding for your nonprofit!
Detroit Nonprofit Day (DND) brings together Detroit's dynamic nonprofit and social enterprise communities for a full day of networking and skills-building. DND was founded in 2018 with the purpose of convening nonprofit professionals with industry experts to gain the tools, tactics, and strategies required to operate a successful nonprofit organization.
The pre-conference soiree features an innovative Pitch Competition that provides unrestricted, on-the-spot grant funding to nonprofits to use toward their missions. In 2021, the top prize winner earned a $5,000 grant, and we anticipate granting even more dollars during this year's event!
The event offers an opportunity to network with peers in the nonprofit space across the city and surrounding areas to spur collaboration and provide a chance to support organizations participating in the pitch competition. Food, beverages, and light refreshments will be provided.
Additionally, every ticket purchase to the soiree qualifies for a $25 discount to the DND conference in Fall 2023! Grab your ticket today as spots are limited. We look forward to seeing you there Detroit!
Pitch Competition Sign up
Detroit Nonprofit Day
2023 Pre-Conference Soiree
Presented by MP Consulting Group & Bamboo Detroit
Date: March 31, 2023
Location: Bamboo Detroit 1420 Washington Boulevard, Ste 301, Detroit, MI, 48226
Time: 6:00 PM to 9:00PM
6:00 PM – 6:30 PM Networking
6:30 PM – 6:40 PM Welcome & Remarks
6:40 PM – 6:45 PM Introduction of Keynote Speaker
6:45 PM – 7:15 PM Keynote Speech
7:15 PM – 7:30 PM Q & A
7:30 PM – 7:35 PM Break
7:35 PM – 8:35 PM Pitch Competition & Judging
8:35 PM – 8:45 PM Close & Remarks
8:45 PM – 9:00 PM Networking & Dismissal
Questions? Email email@example.com
More Events at Bamboo
B2B SaaS Founders Meetup
Listen + Learn: Celebrating Arab American Heritage Month
Position, Company name
Position, Company name
Bamboo is a place where entrepreneurs go to grow in Detroit. Their leadership deeply cares about helping other succeed.
VP of Growth @ Autobooks
Love being a part of the family 💚 working here is such a joy.
Brittni Bee Brown
Founder & Principal Publicist at The Bee Agency
Bamboo has given me community, a team of folks in the same phase of life as I am in. We’re all building, creating, learning and failing together.
Founder & CEO at Fair Ventures and Reconnect Teams
I've had the opportunity to work out of both the Detroit and Royal Oak location and Bamboo, as a whole, is by far the greatest work environment you will find in the area.
Director of Operations at Amatis Controls
Frequently asked questions about Bamboo
Have more questions? Send us a message or book a tour at one of our locations to learn more.
You can sign up to work with us on a monthly, 6-month, or 12-month basis.
If you aren’t quite ready for a monthly membership, we also offer day passes and conference room rentals.
Yes! All members have access to all Bamboo locations. Members have a homebase such as Royal Oak, then get business access hours M-F 9-5pm in other locations. Credits easily roll over so you can book rooms anywhere, anytime.
- Space is sanitized and cleaned daily and sanitizer stations are provided for members to use throughout the day
- Space is designed to encourage privacy, including dividers that double as whiteboards
- We follow all CDC and state guidelines for preventing Covid-19. Please inquire to confirm most recent guidelines.
- We have brand new hvac systems with the addition of LED Ultra Violet purification systems too
- There is plenty of street parking within walking distance. Lots charge $2-10 a day. Free parking is available at nearby casinos. Inquire for latest parking dedicated rates.
In Royal Oak
- Street parking is free before 11am.
- You can also get two hours of free parking at the Center Street Garage behind our building ($0.75/hour after the first two hours)
- You can also purchase a parking pass for unlimited parking for $50/month.