Startup Lunch Hour
Invest Detroit Ventures and Bamboo Detroit bring you a monthly lunch and learn series sharing knowledge on how to conceive, build and grow your startup. Bring your lunch, and we will bring a fun and informative session.
Each month, Cayse Llorens of Invest Detroit Ventures and a special guest will present on topics crucial to startups. In addition we will be hosting a local entrepreneur to lead us through their company's success in relation to our monthly topic.
April's Topic: What is a Venture Backable Business
What Makes My Business Venture Backable?
Venture capital is not for everyone, and the timing and traction of your company has to be right when taking investors on. For this session we are hosting a panel discuss with several entreprenerus and investors. A few questions we may cover include:
- Is my company venture backable? What do investors look for in a venture investment?
- If not, what are alternative pathways to funding?
- If so, how do I approach and discuss investment? What is the proccess like?
- What factors make an ideal match and investment for an entrepreneur, and for the investor?
- As an entrepreneru, why did you chose this path for scaling your company?
We will have room for your specific questions and answers for this discussion. See you at Bamboo!
Bamboo Detroit is located at 1420 Washington Blvd, Suite 301. Street parking, lot parking, and nearby free parking at MGM Casino is available. Please view our parking map for instructions: Bamboodetroit.com/contact.