Startup Lunch Hour
Invest Detroit Ventures and Bamboo Detroit bring you a monthly lunch and learn series sharing knowledge on how to conceive, build and grow your startup. Bring your lunch, and we will bring a fun and informative session.
Each month, Cayse Llorens of Invest Detroit Ventures and a special guest will present on topics crucial to startups. In addition we will be hosting a local entrepreneur to lead us through their company's success in relation to our monthly topic.
March's Topic: Go-To-Market Strategy
A winning Go-To-Market Strategy can help you reach your target customers and deliver them a product they find valuable, at an appropriate price. Attend this session to learn more about:
- Markets: What markets do you want to pursue?
- Customers: Who are you selling to? Who is your target customer?
- Channels: Where do your target customers buy? Where will you promote your products?
- Product (or Offering): What product/service are you selling? And what unique value do you offer to each target customer group?
- Price: How much will you charge for your products for each customer group?
- Positioning: What is your unique value or primary differentiation? How will you connect to what matters to your target customers and position your brand?
Go-To-Market Strategy by Cayse Llorens
12:00pm - 12:30pm
Startup Case Study: MySwim Pro presented by Fares Ksebati
12:30pm - 12:45pm
Fireside Chat: Jim Tenzillo, Invest Michigan & Cayse Llorens, Invest Detroit Ventures
12:45pm - 1:00pm