gBETA Detroit Spring Applications Open!
Nationally-ranked startup accelerator gener8tor has expanded its successful gBETA program to Detroit, and wants to meet you and your startup!
gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage companies with local roots. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity. All types of business are open to apply including food, technology, product based business, etc. Program Director Stella Safari will be at Bamboo to give a brief overview of this program, answer your questions, and a light lunch will be served.
Participating Companies Receive:
- Access to a community of entrepreneurs including their fellow cohort members, as well as gener8tor and gBETA alumni.
- A relationship with at least 2-3 mentors with relevant expertise.
- Introductions to the gener8tor network of successful entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor team.
- Office space.
- $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.
To learn more, email Stella Safari, Director of gBETA Detroit at email@example.com